Sunday, April 20, 2008

A Hasty Retreat

Unfortunately, my leg is not much better this morning, so I won't be making it back to the show. That's really disappointing for me, because though Kids Day in the past has been a somewhat sleepy day for the con, this year it was loaded with panels on upcoming films, including the new "Harold and Kumar," Brendan Fraser's "Journey to the Center of the Earth 3D" and "Igor," with John Cusack. I'll have to console myself with the fact that this was easily the best of the three NY Comic Cons so far for film fans, as there were plenty of interesting panels, entertaining appearances and lots of fantastic world premieres. Overall, it makes me look forward to next year's show already, even if it is shifting back to February.

I'll be posting good photos (as in not liveblogged from my phone) and thoughts today as I wrap things up. Thanks for reading.

No comments: